Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 (PHOTO)


                                   

                   

                    

Nigerian music superstar,Wizkid, won big at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards 2013.
He won the African Artiste of the year for 2013.

Earlier on, he made his much anticipated entry onto the stage. He brought his game on proving to Ghanaians why he is currently hottest act on the African continent. He thrilled his audience to some of his smash hits including Baddest Boy, The Matter and Samba.

Congrats Wizkid.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the valuable info you provide for your articles.

I'll bookmark your blog and check once more here frequently. I'm rather sure I'll be informed many new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the next!

Here is my website :: information

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads