Thursday, June 20, 2013

GOOD IDEA? Mikel Obi set to leave Chelsea for Galatasaray

Super Eagles midfielder John Mikel Obi is set to move to Galatasaray from Chelsea. Mikel told Sabah, a daily Turkish newspaper that the Turkey football club made an offer that he's very pleased with and is looking forward to life in Istanbul. 

'I asked Drogba for advice and he told me that Istanbul is a fantastic city, that Galatasaray is a huge club and that I have to make the move. I have played at Chelsea for a long time and it's now time for me to leave.
'I'm still only 26 and it's great to receive an offer from a club (Galatasaray) playing Champions League football and doing well in the competition.'


Talks have reached an advanced level between Chelsea and Galatasaray. Chelsea won't make the move difficult and regarding my salary there won't be a problem. All that is left is for the clubs to reach an agreement.'

Mikel leaving Chelsea for Galatasaray is not a good idea, is it?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads