Wednesday, December 5, 2012

PLEASE HELP ME!! My Husband Is Cheating On Me With A Teenager


UNEDITED!!!

Pls I want an advise.i discovered my husband had an affair with a teenager,rented an apartment for her she knew he was married he told her .they had sex he without protection he didnot withdraw  on time part of his sperm spill in her and the girl got pregnant. She Inform him he asked her to Abort it  she later couldn't .she came back few months back after the birth of the baby. She informed him .he is actually sure the baby was his form the beginning.i actually found all this out through his phone.he doesn't know I knew about it.Should I ask him or pretend I don't know what is happening because he has warn me not to touch his phone. Wat should I do pls let me know

SOURCE 247 NAIJA GOSSIP

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks In Text Ads